Everything You Need to Know about Invisalign
Facts about Invisalign
1. Custom-Made: The aligners are custom-made to fit snugly, yet comfortably, over your teeth.
2. Clear Material: Unlike traditional braces, which use metal wires and brackets, the Invisalign system uses transparent, plastic aligners, making them virtually invisible.
3. Duration of Treatment: Treatment timelines vary from patient to patient depending on the severity of misalignment, however, most patients who choose Invisalign enjoy much shorter treatments than with metal braces.
4. Removable: You can remove the aligners any time you want, which means you can eat almost anything you want and take them out for special occasions and photos, if desired.
5. Easy to Clean: Because the aligners are removable, they're far easier to clean than metal braces, and it's easier to keep your teeth clean, too.
6. Comfortable: Since the aligners are custom-made for you, they offer superior comfort. Plus, because there's no metal wires, you don't have to worry about bein poked or any other discomfort that comes with metal braces.
7. No BPA: Metal braces may contain toxins that could be harmful, particularly when present for extended periods of time. Invisalign uses BPA-free plastic for its aligners, so you can feel confident about wearing them all day every day.
8. Proven Results: Most patients see significant improvements in their smiles in a year or less.